Platformer with unique experimental wave-flip-gravity mechanics.
The goal of the game is to get to the portal that takes you to the next level. In some levels you need to collect a couple of cubes first to let the portal appear. In the middle of each level there is a big wave that influence the player gravity. The player will often find itself and the level upside down. How this unique mechanic works is better explained by seeing the video or playing the game.
- Piet Mondrian colours and graphics
- Player and wave are influenced by the music
- Multiple ways to reach your goal
- Use gravity to your advantage
- Totally free to play
- As a download or play in browser
- Gamepad supported
Play at newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games/1060283/preview
Link to jam site: http://globalgamejam.org/2017/games/super-waveformer